Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Flutterfly and a Just Add Ink sketch challenge

I'm a little late posting this as I have had a busy week and doing lots of sewing for my upcoming market stall. I have made lots of cute baby/children's items, which you can see on my facebook business page My Flutterfly. Follow the link for some pics of my blankets, mobiles, necklaces, canvases and collages.


This week's challenge at Just Add Ink is a sketch. It was a nice simple sketch which, for some reason, I struggled with. Sometimes I think the more simple a sketch is, the harder it is, while the more detailed sketches are easier. Well, this is take 3 of the challenge. I like theses colours together - Melon Mambo, Soft Suede and Vanilla. Also, the double embossing on the flower embellishment happened by accident when the versamark I stamped on the cardstock for the floral pattern had not dried properly before I stamped the floral outline and poured on the embossing powder. I like happy accidents like this!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to know what you think of my card and my My Flutterfly items. And, if you are recovering from Convention - I hope you had a wonderful time there!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment