Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just Add Ink Colour Challeng

Friday, the 28th of May was my little girl Maddy's 2nd birthday. I really can't believe how fast 2 years has flown but they have definitely been very exciting, fun and interesting years. While she has her fair share of toddler moments, she really is a fantastic little girl, daughter and big sister to 13 week old Grace. We are very lucky to be her family.

Well, for this week's colour challenge I thought it would be nice to create something I could use as decoration for some birthday cupcakes I made for her. So I decided on some toppers. The colours for this week's challenge worked very well with this. Here is the pretty colour combo.


And here are my decorated cupcakes:



Cute, aren't they? Anyone have a little girl's party coming up? These are quick and simple to make, as they are not very detailed, and the theme and colour scheme can be easily changed to suit any party theme (I'm thinking trains, zoo animals, flowers etc)!

Thanks for visiting,
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Yes, very cute but not as cute as Maddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, these are so cute! Love your work. Just letting you know that I have awarded you a "Beautiful Blogger Award" so please pop over to my blog to pick it up. Take care and happy stamping from Mae.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this idea. Definately going to try it for my boys' birthday this year.

    ReplyDelete