Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome to my stamp nest!

Well, I finally did it - started a stamping blog, that is! I have been following blogs of all descriptions (stamping, craft, decorating, cooking etc etc etc) for a long time and have always admired how productive the bloggers seem to be when all I manage is to keep up with the new posts on all of my favourite blogs!! So, starting a blog has been one of the things on my to do list for a while and I hope that by doing this I will be pushed to be a bit more productive with my spare time, especially before baby number 2 comes along. I will be using this blog to share the creations that come from my stamping room. I welcome your comments and feedback.
Here is one of the designs I did for a recent card class with some friends. It uses the Circle Circus stamp set from Stampin' Up. The colours used are Riding Hood Red and Basic Grey on Naturals Ivory cardstock. I also heat embossed the images on the 'flowers' using clear embossing powder over Riding Hood Red ink.

The second card I have to show you today I made to send to a friend for her birthday. I really like how this colour combination turned out and I think I'll be using this combination a lot more. The colours are Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery. I used my new Great Friend stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalogue. I just love the butterfly!

Thanks for looking at my new blog and I hope to see you back here soon.

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment