This week I have been trying to improve my photos of my cards after receiving some tips from my lovely upline Alex, who suggested taking them outside in daylight. Well, I achieved some better photos as opposed to my indoor, night time ones, but it was a task! Especially since I chose today of all days to venture out and give it a go. First, I had to wait for all the dust from the dust storm to clear. Once I could see some blue sky I took my cards outside and discovered just how windy it was. Luckily, I got a few photos of each card before they had a chance to blow away.
This card uses the Parisian Breeze DSP and the Great Friend stamp set, both from Stampin Up! This layout was actually one I found in the current Idea Book and Catalogue. I just adjusted it by using a different stamp set and selection of colours.
I'll be back later with a card I made for a challenge.