Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge Number 1

Just Add Ink has gone live and I was lucky enough to be awake after midnight last night to get a glimpse of Danielle and Amanda's fabulous work (pregnancy-induced insomnia!). The design team's work is amazing and it's great to see people involved in the challenges already.
The first challenge is a colour combo. These colours look so great together.And here is my creation. Can you tell butterflies are my thing at the moment? Hehe.

If you haven't already had the chance to go to the blog you should definitely go and have a look - lots of great ideas and a great launch prize up for grabs for those participating in the challenge.

I am about to start working on some scrapbook layouts so will be back to share those as soon as they are done.

Thanks for visiting,

Nicole


5 comments:

  1. Such a precious card... I love those butterflies. They're gorgeous in those colours too!

    I'm thrilled you're on the team. Can't wait to see those pages!

    Dan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love it. Love the little flowers you have stamped beside the leaves. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card. It has a fresh appeal to it. So very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete