Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's been a while

What a terrible blogger I am! I've been so the last month I don't even know where November went. I have been busy the last few days though and have some cards to share. I am hoping to have more Christmas projects to share once I finish them too. The cards I am posting today are a very mixed bunch. Just trying out my new stamp set, which was given to us at Stampin' Up! regional training day in Sydney (I'll share my swaps for that next).

So here they are - first, a wedding card for a friend/colleague who is getting married this Saturday.



Some birthday cards for my stash.






A Christmas card.

Sorry, the photos make the colours look a bit washed out. I hope you like them and I will be back soon to share my regional training swaps.

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, as always! I can't pick a favourite! I'm a sucker for Parisian Breeze though... :)

    ReplyDelete