Monday, October 5, 2009

Papertrey Ink WCMD Challenge #1: Japan

I have been following Nichole Heady's blog, as well as the other Papertrey designers' blogs, for a while now and decided to take part in the World Card Making Day Challenges. The first challenge was to create a card inspired by Japan.


For the Japan challenge I decided to focus on the colour red and the design of a cherry blossom plant. Here is my card:


I used a very similar design to the card I made for Makeesha's colour challenge last week and adjusted the colours and stamp sets. I hope you like it.

Nicole

Materials
Cardstock - Whisper White, red Bazill dots, Urban Garden DSP
Ink - Ruby Red, Basic Grey
Stamps - Embrace Life, Eastern Blooms, Short & Sweet
Accessories - Basic Grey satin ribbon, clear button, linen twine, crystal effects

No comments:

Post a Comment