Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just Add Ink #16 - Colour challenge

Is it just me or are the weeks flying by! Grace is already 10 weeks old and in 3 weeks Maddy is turning 2!!! Where have those 2 years disappeared to? I am planning to have a little family party for her on the Sunday before her birthday as James is meant to be in hospital for her actual birthday (although it's looking like that may be pushed back a bit). We had a big party for her 1st birthday so this year I want to do something different, but fun. Any ideas?

I am back with another Just Add Ink challenge. This time it's a colour challenge.

These colours work beautifully together and, I think, are perfect for a Mother's Day Card. I have always loved Pocket Sillhouettes and recently bit the bullet and bought the set. I am not disappointed - I love it. My card will be sent to my Grandmother, who loves to garden, so I went with a garden theme. Here it is:




Happy Mother's Day to my lovely Mum and to all the mums out there. I hope you have a great day on Sunday.


Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole, doing the big party with two little ones is a recipe for stress, I reckon! Take it to a fenced in park, invite everyone to BYO picnic and have a nice afternoon where the kids can run off and play. Love your card, btw. Oh, there's an award on my blog for you when you're ready... ;)

    ReplyDelete