Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just Add Ink #13

Hi there! I am finally here to update my blog. I have had a few weeks of non-blogging - life is busy! I have been away to visit my Grandmother and take Grace to meet her for the first time, had my Mum, my sister and her kids come to visit and have also been to Sydney for a shopping trip to Ikea ith my mother's group friends. Yay, love Ikea!
In between all of that I managed to get my design team project done and I have to say I am quite happy with how it turned out. I have been playing around with my new toy - my Big Shot - and my dies, as well as a new paper punch. This week's challenge at Just Add Ink is a colour challenge. Barely Banana, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip. I wasn't sure how I was going to approach this one. I rarely use Barely Banana. But I just started playing and my card came together really well.

Well, I hope you like my card. Let me know what you think.As always, thanks for looking!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Nicole! I love the vertical strips of DSP, and that adorable sparkly bird. Beautiful job with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete